Bombardier, one of the world’s leading business aircraft manufacturers, announced that it has delivered its first Learjet 75 aircraft to an undisclosed customer based in Poland following certification by the authorities of the country’s Civil Aviation Authority.
* German Airbus destroyed in remote area of ravines
* First black box damaged but thought to be viable
* Terror attack not seen likely
* Leaders of France, Germany, Spain visit crash area
* Victims include German school party, opera singers
Bell Helicopter a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), introduced today at Heli-Expo 2015 the new Bell 407GXP. The new aircraft incorporates the reliability and advanced technology of the Bell 407GX platform, and introduces performance improvement, payload increase and pilot workload reduction.
“The Bell 407GXP enhances customer value with improvements in mission capability,” said Matt Hasik, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of commercial business. “We are constantly communicating with our customers to find out what they are looking for in an aircraft, and we have invested in this upgrade to demonstrate our commitment to changing the way the world flies.”